A step towards some change

I am a very simple egyptian girl, who is not satisfied somehow with her society and feels like this specific society deserves more than it gets, and can be the best with little more effort and much more frankness and persistance. "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."(Maya Angelou)

Name:
Location: Cairo, Egypt

Sunday, March 02, 2008

My Mistaken Identity (Where am I)

Sometimes I long to go back to the age where everything was innocent. When I could do or say whatever is on my mind. when there were no broken bonds, where mothers and fathers were to protect and look after their children. where children were all about playing, running and laughing. Where there are no hard choices to be made or long farewells to be said. Where everything is what it looked like no grasping between lines, no mean attitude towards or from those close people. Where LOVE was unconditioned and kisses had more loving meaning, not just physical motion. Where words were more effective than touches.
I long to go back to NOWHERE
Where I didn't exist, life would be
much easier for me !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home